Thursday, November 29, 2012

George's Bio Lab

      I have been keeping tropical fish, plants, and many things biological for 50 years now.  Man, that makes me sound old.  Looking in the mirror kind of backs up that idea.  But I still have my love of keeping fish, crayfish, shrimp, killifish, and live food cultures.  This blog will help me to keep better records of my little guests, as it is much easier to keep records and pictures in this blog format.  So here we go....

George's Fishroom,  11/29/2012
      My fishroom is in the basement, and I end up spending a lot of my time down in my cave.  I built in a false wall that holds the larger tanks on the left.  That section contains tanks ranging in size from twenty gallons to 100 gallons.  Behind that wall is my working section of the fishroom or my lab.  There I have many smaller tanks, as well as lots of different live food cultures going.  Some sort of experiment is always going on, trying to find better ways to start fry or to try some new live food culture.

Behind the big tanks
      So now I have finally taken the plunge to start my second blog, having blogged about my gardening experiences for nearly two years.  Please visit my gardening blog if you have some time:

No comments:

Post a Comment